Because of the size of men’s pores, your skin needs to be cleaned both in the morning and at night. Cleansing your face in the evening removes the dirt and grime from a hard day, and cleansing in the morning removes toxins that have been released from your skin overnight! Below is a 5-step process to cleansing your face:
1. Wash your hands with soap. Don’t apply a face cleanser with dirty hands.
2. Moisten a clean facecloth in warm (not hot) water. Wipe the cloth over your face to remove the surface oil, dirt and grime, and also moisten the skin.
3. With moist hands, put some cleanser on the tips of your fingers and create a foam.
4. Using both hands, swirl your cleanser on your face in small circular motions, with on your neck, cheeks, nose, and forehead.
5. Moisten a new facecloth with lukewarm water and rinse off all the cleanser.
For more advice about men's skin care, click here.